Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Thanksgiving For Little Things in Life

1 Thessalonians 5:18 
In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

Looking back on the past few months since I found out my pregnancy, I have been contemplating a lot lately. There are so many little bits and pieces of life that I have to thank God for and I sometimes take them for granted when I don't look hard enough for them. Simple things like being able to bear a child for Hubby Ng, good blood test and scan results during the Oscar Test and the ability to feel Little Bub moving and kicking a lot earlier than I had initially expected.

So I have decided to include little "Thanksgivings" at the bottom of my entries. I am excited to see where this would lead to as I consciously search out His goodness on a daily basis.

Thanksgiving:
- For having such a supportive and loving husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment