Monday, May 24, 2010

Not A Good Monday

I am not having a good Monday and had a terrible night of tossing and turning, rubbing tummy, waking up for water and some weird dreams.

Fish & Co.
Yesterday evening was also the evening Hubby Ng and I went to IMM for some shopping with the in-laws and for a belated birthday meal for the mother-in-law at Fish & Co. I was already having a bit of a sore throat from the BBQ session on Saturday, but what the heck. Since Hubby Ng and in-laws like Fish & Co, I was okay with it too.

Dinner was Seafood Platter For 2 and Mussels Pasta in Cream Sauce.

We all love the mussels! But the BBQ Calamari in the Seafood Platter had an odd taste... Sort of like they were soaked in ammonia water for preservation before being taken out to be BBQ-ed. Urghhh!! The staff were nice enough to have those changed to fried Calamari instead and those were a lot better. Overall, dinner was really satisfying. :) But of course, my throat suffered after such a feast, although I am sure Little Bub enjoyed the food just as much as I did!

Baby Shoes
We went to look at baby shoes at Colettee, and I absolutely ADORE them! They were sooo adorable and I wanted so much to buy, but I have no idea if Little Bub is a baby boy or a baby girl. So I just settled with ogling at them...


Little Bub's 18 Weeks Old!
I am officially 18 Weeks pregnant today. Hooray! Two more weeks to go and we will be halfway there. Little Bub's growing stronger with each passing day and even the once tiny, elusive kicks are getting stronger too, as the bones are in the process of hardening and strengthening up the next few days. I am also very certain that baby can hear my heart beating, my stomach growling and even my voice! Not sure if it hears Hubby Ng's voice though. But anyway, I love it when Bub kicks me. It is like being tickled from the inside out. I don't think I will EVER get tired of this feeling...

Sometimes, I wished time would pass by faster till I get to hold Bub in my arms; other times, I wished for time to go by slowly, just so that I could enjoy pregnancy (especially right now) and having Bub so close to me for a while longer. And I simply cannot wait for Week 20 to come! Because then, I would know Bub's gender through the detailed scan. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment