Thursday, May 27, 2010

A Stuffed-Up Thursday

Not having a very good day. But thank God tomorrow is a Public Holiday and I am able to have some rest as my pregnancy rhinits (nasal congestion) is getting quite severe. It came back all of a sudden since yesterday after it disappeared in the 1st trimester. I am finding it difficult to breath and drinking water feels like suffocation as while swallowing, I can't breath. It is that bad. Really hope that it goes away soon and never comes back!

BabyPlus!
On a happier note, I am having a BabyPlus baby! Yay~ 




"The BabyPlus curriculum is a series of 16 naturally derived sounds that resemble a mother's heartbeat. The rhythm of the sounds increases incrementally as the pregnancy progresses. The BabyPlus sonic pattern introduces your child to a sequential learning process, built upon the natural rhythms of their own environment.

This "auditory exercise" strengthens learning ability during the developmental period when the advantages will be most significant and enduring for a child. BabyPlus is the first educational tool designed for prenatal use that has been proven effective. BabyPlus children have an intellectual, developmental, creative, and emotional advantage from the time they are born." - Taken from www.babyplus.com

Interesting yeah? I bought this pre-loved set from a very nice mummy (to newborn twin girls!!) this afternoon and I can't wait to start the educational bonding session with Little Bub later this evening. :) I know Bub's excited because he/she has been very active ever since I said I'm gonna buy it!

18 Weeks
Little Bub's 18 weeks and 4 days today, and getting more active with each passing day tumbling around in my tummy, dancing, jumping on my bladder and perhaps thumb-sucking! 

I have 9 more days left till the Detailed Scan and I am practically bursting with excitement! The names for Little Bub are prepared and ready, just waiting for the big reveal on the gender. Hubby Ng is really sweet about it too, as he speaks to my tummy everyday, telling Little Bub to be good and doesn't matter if it is a boy or a girl, Daddy will love him/her very, very much! I can't wait to start calling Little Bub by the given name.

Thanksgiving:
- For a really wonderful Week 18 experience with Little Bub.
- For getting BabyPlus from such a wonderful lady at a great price.

No comments:

Post a Comment