Friday, May 28, 2010

Little Bub's First BabyPlus Experience (and Random Stuff)

Little Bub and I tried out BabyPlus for the very first time last night. I have been telling Bub that mommy's bought something interesting and Bub seems to fully understand this, for the moment I placed BabyPlus on my tummy, Bub's been DANCING in there! Ha ha! 

There are 16 lessons in total, pre-programmed in the BabyPlus device. The recommended gestation age to start using for is from Week 18 onwards. I am like 3 days late, but I guess the difference is negligible. With around 150 days left to my due date, I use this figure to divide by the 16 lessons, giving me 9 days per lesson, all the way till I deliver! I can't wait to start on the upcoming lessons and I am sure Little Bub is too. 

I am excited to meet this little BabyPlus baby of mine in October. :)

I Survived The M)phosis Sale!


There was the M)phosis sale which started yesterday with everything going on 50%-70% discount. I don't know what prompted me to step into the Vivo outlet last night, but I did! I was never keen in M)phosis items but I guess the prices were too good to miss. Well, I managed to get an abosolutely gorgeous black little number (at a steal!!) that will fit me really well in another month or two. Perfect for those night outs and wedding dinners. Oh, and a nice hobo shoulder bag too.

Little Bub's Response to Loud Noises
This morning, Hubby Ng accidentally slammed the bedroom door when I was still lounging in bed. A second after the noise from the slammed door, I felt a big jump in my tummy. Little Bub was startled! Not sure if it was the first time for Bub, but it definitely was a first time for me, feeling that jump! I thought that was really cute although I definitely wouldn't want any more of this startling.

No comments:

Post a Comment